- Cele-bitchy– I love a good gossip site. I check this one frequently. It’s the least raunchy of them and pretty SFW (safe for work) on the regular. Thing you should know: the people in the forums get crazy on anything that can remotely be associated with the Jen-Brad-Ang trifecta.
- Pinterest– I adore this site, all the pinning in the world!!! It has recently been my goto for collecting all the A-may-zing vegetarian dishes I want to make!!! Oh, and I die for shoes and fashion, I can’t shop so I pin!!! Thing you should know: WILL MAKE YOU WANT SO MANY AMAZING THINGS!!!
- YouTube– This site helped me connect with so many people. Helped me lose weight and stay on track and help others… This site has taught me so much about make up. I adore this site. Thing you should know: People throw shade. The happier you are the more hate you will attract, but for every negative comment you will get dozens of happy ones. Ignore ugly and rise above.
- WordPress– I have been a blogger for many years now. I stayed on blogger.com until this blog here. I didn’t switch because I felt like I really liked blogger. I did. Now that I have switched, oh – girl. I wouldn’t go back. Thing you should know: It takes time to learn a new interface, but once you do it is awesome. Having a virtual scrap book to go back over is awesome. Start a blog, write something, tell me about it so I can check you out and follow!!!
- gmap-pedometer.com– I have been looking for something like this forever, and I am in love. This is my most favorite website!!! You can enter your route and get a distance. Freaking awesome!! Thing you should know: There is an instruction page, use it. It’s really, really easy once you do!!!