Here it is, MARCH. Wow, I can’t believe that we are steady heading into the third month of 2013. Magical. This Friday 5 is a tweak on an idea I had for last month and that’s my calendar. Last month I filled it up at the start, just knowing I was going to bang it out. Then I had to adjust it and white out and I lost it. Seriously, I lost my calendar. In March I am just focused on writing something on my calendar daily. Tracking my weight and work outs and life in general.
- I would like to move this body in some way daily – that can (and will) include walks with kids, hooping and small workouts in my living room.
- I’d like to run ten miles a week. (How I break that, doesn’t matter. Focusing on endurance not speed.)
- I’d like to make it to toning each week and to continue the toning work at home. (Even though it doesn’t burn calories and so I kinda hate it.)
- There is this desire to be seven pounds lighter at the end of this month. My official goal was 145, but I think it’s just to be back in my zone.
- Create art with my kids weekly. (Right now I don my stuff and they do theirs, but I want to sit there together and create.)