I started working on these a few years ago on 43things.com. I decided to put them here so that I will actually answer them, I guess on days when I have nothing to say. These first few post were before I started watching my language, so there may be bad words – fair warning!
Originally posted 5 Mar 13:
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? SCREAMING kid.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? I think it has a bit of truth.
153. Who are you the most jealous of? Billionaires. I could do so much with that!!!
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? Making coffee with my wife.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? I have so many, thank God.
156. Who thinks that you are offensive? A lot of people, namely my mom and bff.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? How to change your life – lose weight and be active.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? Yes, several.
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is? I believe each was a gift from God.
160. Do you get offended easily? Nope. I am usually the offender.
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? Yes.
162. Do you believe in fate or free will? Both.
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? No.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? Life can, and does, change.
165. What changes are you afraid of? Death.
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? Nocturnal.
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? Lecrae Rehab
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? food service, I guess.
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had? photographer
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? Giving
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? Not really, I get sick in front of people.
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? It’s a guy, I’m not sharing who, and he’d donate sperm so I could have his babies!!!
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? Sagittarius, nothing like me – I’m a cusp!!!
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? Nope.
175. Are you in constant fear of death? I used to be. Not anymore so much.
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? It did. That all changed.
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? Yes.
178. Are you a fan of any comic books? Love Bone!
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? idk I was very young and heart broken.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? Vanilla
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom? God, the universe.
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? My mom was always very honest.
183. What is your favorite band? idk – maybe, nirvana?
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song? Music Machine.
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date? romantic comedy
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater? middle – I count rows and seat because I am a little OCD
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? yes, many after hurricane Katrina and several before.
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free? I am now, for the causes I care about.
189. Candles or strobe lights? Both depending on the circumstances.
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much? They are pretty good considering.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat? Threat.
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural? Natural, think of different tribes through history…
193. What do you really want to buy? Water for Life and a building!!!
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love? No kids involved – homeless with my love. Kids involved – I’d give up love to provide if I had to.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? The Children are Free
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’? No, or I never really thought of it. I think it’s more about being under the union of God no matter what or who or how you define that.
197. In what sense are you a minority? I am gay.
198. Are you anti social? Kinda
199. Do you photograph well? I have the kind of beauty that moves.
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter? I think some would, I would.